Sell your assets with Ritchie Bros.
Have you started tax planning and budgeting for 2019?
Heading into the End of the Financial Year, buyers will be looking to minimize their taxes through purchasing assets for their business. Make the most of this opportunity by selling your assets when they are worth the most in the market.
Talk to us – used equipment specialists
Our customers know us as industry experts and trusted advisors when it comes to used equipment. Whether you're looking to sell, buy, or hold, you can rely on our independent advice for your business planning decisions. For market advice on what to sell, and what to hold, talk to a Ritchie Bros. representative today.
Ready to get started? Call us at 1300 139 344 or complete the form and we'll be in touch.
Ritchie Bros. will be conducting multiple auctions to give you every opportunity to make the most of this increased demand period, running a comprehensive marketing program to attract buyers from all over the world.
Brisbane May 17
With hundreds of items already consigned, the May 17 auction will signal the start of Ritchie Bros. Australia EOFY auction season.
IronPlanet Monthly Online Auction June 19
Our online auction is building momentum and provides our consignors with the opportunity to sell their assets where they sit. This is ideal for remote assets that may be cost prohibitive to move to one of our auction yards.
Geelong June 28
Geelong will anchor our auction season and will be the last opportunity for buyers to take advantage of year-end tax planning.
Questions your business needs to consider before the End of Financial Year:
- Are you looking to grow your business next year or consolidate?
- Have you considered the value of your fleet and what you should be replacing to get full value for your business?
- Does your tax planning include possible purchases or sales of machinery?
- Is now a good time to look at taking on more or reducing your debt structure?
- Are your machinery rental expenses higher in the coming year or should you be buying rather than renting?
- Are your repair and maintenance costs creeping higher because of an aging fleet – should replacement be an option to consider?